DEI Titanium Exhaust Header & Pipe Wrap System
Vendor: Design Engineering, Inc.
DEI Titanium exhaust wrap, with LR Technology, is made from pulverized lava rock and stranded into a fiber material and woven into a proprietary weave. Titanium wrap is engineered to be stronger than most wraps and more durable for improved thermal performance and reliability. Titanium wrap withstands 1800 degrees Fahrenheit direct heat and 2500-degree intermittent heat. It promotes increased flow for improved performance while reducing temperature and vibration breakdown. Perfect for any automotive application. This kit includes all you need for any set of V8 headers: Two 2" x 50' rolls of Exhaust Wrap, eight 8" and four 4" stainless steel Locking Ties, and Locking Tie tool.
Note of Caution: Wrap is not designed to be removed after it has been through heat cycles. After the fibers have been heated they lose their initial flexibility. This does not reduce the thermal properties of the exhaust wrap. Be aware of this before you decide to remove the wrap. Design Engineering Hi-Temp Silicone Coating spray is NOT recommended for DEI Titanium wrap.
Note about Titanium Exhaust Systems: DEI does NOT recommend wrapping Titanium exhausts. The alloys used in the production of titanium exhaust systems tend to be thin and are designed to dissipate heat quickly. By wrapping the exhaust, the additional heat can make the titanium alloy turn brittle and prone to premature cracking. DEI recommends using alternatives such as their flexible heat shields when seeking to reduce the heat on titanium exhaust systems.
- Titanium wrap is engineered to be stronger than most wraps and more durable for improved thermal performance and reliability
- Withstands 1800 degrees Fahrenheit direct heat and 2500-degree intermittent heat
- Promotes increased flow for improved performance; reduces temperature & vibration breakdown
- Extremely pliable for a tight and secure wrap
- Kit includes all you need for your LS1, LS2, LS3, LS9, LT1, or LT4 headers two 2" x 50' rolls of exhaust wrap, eight 8" and four 4" stainless steel locking ties, and locking tie tool
- Shipping Dimensions: 7.5" x 2.5" x 12.9" inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Warranty: limited 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Quantity: Sold as a set
- Availability: Drop-ships direct from the manufacturer
|Camaro SS Coupe||2010-2015|
|Camaro SS Convertible||2010-2015|
|Camaro ZL1 Coupe||2012-2015|
|Camaro ZL1 Convertible||2012-2015|
|Camaro SS Coupe||2016-2019|
|Camaro SS Convertible||2016-2019|
|Camaro ZL1 Coupe||2016-2019|
|Camaro ZL1 Convertible||2016-2019|
|Corvette Coupe Z51||1997-2004|
|Corvette Convertible Z51||1998-2004|
|Corvette Fixed Roof Coupe||1999-2000|
|Corvette Z06 Coupe||2001-2004|
|Corvette Coupe Z51||2005-2009|
|Corvette Convertible Z51||2005-2009|
|Grand Sport Coupe||2010-2013|
|Grand Sport Convertible||2010-2013|
|Stingray Coupe Z51||2014-2019|
|Stingray Convertible Z51||2014-2019|
|Grand Sport Coupe||2017-2019|
|Grand Sport Convertible||2017-2019|