2009-13 C6 Corvette American Racing Full Length Headers w/Severe Duty Cats, Tuning Required (2 Sizes)
Vendor: American Racing Headers
With race inspired technology built into every system, you're looking at the very best the performance exhaust industry has to offer. Our C6 systems are available with 1-3/4", 1-7/8" or 2" primaries and a 3" x 3" catted X-pipe mid-section. Of course, these are manufactured using the highest quality 304 S/S available and require no modifications to install. All systems come standard with merge collectors and scavenger spikes. We also use the highest quality and best flowing metallic substrate catalytic converters available and all systems assemble with Grade 8 hardware and Accuseal S/S band clamps.
- Adds up to 35 rear-wheel horsepower and 45 lbs. ft. of torque, computer tuning is required (not included)
- The best-fitting header that maximizes ground clearance
- The finest quality materials backed by the industry's best warranty and customer service
- 100% USA sourced T-304 mandrel-bent stainless steel with TIG welds
- 1-3/4", 1 7/8" or 2" 18 gauge primary tube diameter with ported inlets
- 3/8" inch surface ground laser-cut flanges, ball and socket connections eliminate leaks
- NASCAR style merge collectors with scavenger spikes for unbeatable performance
- Includes X-pipe with severe duty 49 state legal 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters
- ARP grade 8 header bolts, flat out racing gaskets, Torca clamps, and 02 extensions
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Warranty: Limited lifetime manufacturer
- Quantity: Sold as a kit
- Availability: Ships directly from American Racing Headers to you
- Not legal for use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles. For off-road use only. The use of long tube headers with aftermarket cats, h-pipe, x-pipe, crossover pipes with or without aftermarket cats or aftermarket cats are illegal for installation and use on emission-legal vehicles when operated on public streets or highways. They can only be legally used while participating in sanctioned motorsports racing events.
- Some or all of these parts may not comply with federal, state, province, and/or local laws, ordinances, and regulations. The buyer takes all responsibility to ensure that any modifications or upgrades that have done conform to all applicable laws and regulations for road use, especially pertaining to safety and emissions. Nowicki Autosport is not responsible for buyer not complying with federal, state, province, and/or local laws, ordinances, and regulations. This policy shall be in force for all past, current, and future purchases from Nowicki Autosport. Nowicki Autosport will not ship ANY non-CARB compliant products to California or New York where California or New York requires products to be CARB certified.
|Grand Sport Coupe||2010-2013|
|Grand Sport Convertible||2010-2013|