2020-21 C8 Corvette Concept8 Bespoke Carbon Fiber Engine Cover
Vendor: Nowicki Autosport
Nowicki Autosport has added a new Concept8 carbon fiber engine cover to its expanding range of C8 Corvette carbon fiber accessories, which also includes Stingray-insignia deck lid and door badges (sold separately).
“The new Concept8 authentic carbon fiber engine cover adds visual distinction to any C8 engine compartment,” said Jeff Nowicki, Nowicki Autosport founder.
The cover, P/N NAD-CFC8EC, carries a suggested retail price of $795 and accepts OE “CORVETTE” engine cover emblems. Factory “CORVETTE” emblems are available from your local Chevrolet dealer under P/N 12693827 and P/N 12693828 (left-hand and right-hand versions).
Nowicki Autosport’s new carbon fiber engine cover directly replaces your original engine cover using the original fasteners, making installation easy for the do-it-yourselfer. Manufactured from OE-grade lightweight 3K twill carbon fiber and vinyl-ester-infused resin, the Nowicki C8 engine cover features exceptional strength and appearance characteristics.
Each Bespoke cover is clear-tinted to match the OE carbon fiber; and it is hand-polished for a deep, rich luster. Nowicki Autosport is the ONLY manufacturer offering a clearcoat tint that matches the OE carbon fiber components
- Add a distinctive Bespoke engine cover to your C8 Corvette
- Includes Nowicki Autosport / Design Concept8 logos
- Installs reusing your OE factory mounting hardware
- Genuine 3K carbon fiber twill matches factory OE carbon fiber pattern
- Vinyl-ester infused resin provides exceptional strength & appearance characteristics
- BASF UV stabilized automotive clear is hand polished for a deep, rich luster
- Designed, engineered, & manufactured in USA by former GM design staff employee & Corvette racer Jeff Nowicki
- Kit includes (1) engine cover
- Installation Note: OE factory "CORVETTE" emblems are NOT included. If you elect to use them, you will need to purchase them directly from your local Chevrolet dealer under P/N 12693827 left-hand version and P/N 12693828 right-hand version.
- Shipping Dimensions: 14x8x10
- Shipping Weight: 4
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Warranty: Limited lifetime structural
- Quantity: Each
- Availability: In stock