2014-19 Corvette Concept7 Carbon Fiber Rocker Panels (2 Variations)
Vendor: Nowicki Autosport
Nowicki Autosport’s carbon fiber rocker panels complement your Vette with a finishing touch that has the look and feel of an original-equipment feature. The installation uses your original mounting location and fits just like your original.
- Improves aerodynamics and high-speed stability (for maximum effectiveness, front splitter & Z06 style rear spoiler with adjustable wicker are recommended)
- Genuine exposed 3K carbon fiber twill matches OE carbon fiber pattern
- Optional OE matching tint available for an additional charge
- Vinyl-ester infused resin provides exceptional strength & appearance characteristics
- BASF UV stabilized automotive clear is hand polished for a deep, rich luster
- Designed, engineered, & manufactured in USA by former GM design staff employee & Corvette racer Jeff Nowicki
- Concept7 won 2 prestigious SEMA GM design awards in 2013
- Installation Notes: Installation requires drilling & riveting (rivets supplied). Due to the involved nature of this product, professional installation is highly recommended.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Shipping Dimensions: 80"x11"x6"
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs.
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Structural
- Quantity: Sold as pairs
- Availability: Please allow approximately 3-4 weeks for manufacturing plus shipping for delivery.
|Grand Sport Coupe||2017-2019|
|Grand Sport Convertible||2017-2019|