2014-19 Corvette Concept7 Carbon Fiber LT1 Fuel Rail Covers (2 Variations)
Vendor: Nowicki Autosport
Nowicki Autosport’s carbon fiber LT1 fuel rail covers complement your Vette with a finishing touch that has the look and feel of an original-equipment feature. The installation uses your original mounting location and fits just like your original.
- Lightweight carbon fiber version of your OE LT1 fuel covers
- Genuine exposed 3K carbon fiber twill matches GM carbon fiber pattern
- Optional GM matching tint available for an additional charge
- Vinyl-ester infused resin provides exceptional strength & appearance characteristics
- BASF UV stabilized automotive clear is hand polished for a deep, rich luster
- Designed, engineered, & manufactured in USA by former GM design staff employee & Corvette racer Jeff Nowicki
- Concept7 won 2 prestigious SEMA GM design awards in 2013
- Installation Notes: The central intake cover P/N NAD-CFCIC & coil covers P/N NAD-CFCCD are available separately or as a complete 5-piece kit - P/N NAD-CFAP). Installation requires bonding to your original LT1 engine side covers using two-part epoxy (not included)
- Click To View Installation Instructions
- Shipping Dimensions: 24"x6"x6"
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Warranty: Limited lifetime structural
- Quantity: Sold as pairs
- Availability: Please allow approximately 3-4 weeks for manufacturing plus shipping for delivery.
|Stingray Coupe Z51||2014-2019|
|Stingray Convertible Z51||2014-2019|
|Grand Sport Coupe||2017-2019|
|Grand Sport Convertible||2017-2019|