2014-19 Corvette Grand Sport/Z06 Brembo GT Rear Big Brake Kit (4 Colors)
Brembo is the industry leader in brake component design and technology. Brembo is OE on major manufacturers such as Aston Martin, Bentley, Cadillac CTS, Corvette, Dodge Viper, Ferrari, Lamborghini Aventador, Lexus RC F, Maserati, Mercedes-AMG, Nissan GT-R, Pagani, Porsche and major automotive racing teams. Brembo has perfected its GT Big Brake Kits with years of race-proven design, engineering, & manufacturing technology. Brembo combines the needs of an everyday driver and track enthusiast with the advanced technology tested and gained from their professional racing divisions.
Brembo GT Big Brake kits come with opposed piston calipers and are designed for high thermal resistance and precise braking modulation. Unlike any 1 piece brake rotors, the lightweight 2 piece floating Type 3 disc allows the rotor to remain in line with the brake caliper, even under extreme conditions such as hard cornering at the track. This unique design provides the highest overall braking confidence, control, and allows the driver to spend less time on the brake pedal. When chasing the fastest lap time, less time on the brake pedal typically leads to a quicker lap time. They increase thermal capacity to dramatically reduce brake fade.
- Brake System Type: Brembo GT big brake
- Application: Improves thermal stability over OE braking system needed for
- Caliper Body: Cast monoblock radial mount. Radial mounting provides two planes of adjustment for accurate alignment over the disc. The monobloc design provides stiffer brake feel and increases the overall efficiency and stopping power of the system.
- Caliper Mounting: Directional. A small arrow cast in place provides direction of disc rotation. The bleed screw(s) must be at the top of the caliper when installing.
- Caliper Color: 4 powder coated color options
- Number of Pistons: 4
- Dust Seals Included: Yes
- Disc Size and Construction: 380MMx28MM 2-piece
- Disc Type: Slotted type-3. Motorsport developed face with emphasis on the high initial response while maintaining a smooth pedal release. This design provides the highest overall braking confidence, control, and allows the driver to spend less time on the brake pedal for quicker lap times.
- Disc Vane Design: Vented curved 48 vane
- Disc Material: Advanced high carbon alloy/corrosion resistant plating
- Disc to Hat Mounting: Floating D-bobbin with anti-rattle spring helps eliminate noise. The bobbin type fasteners allow the disc to expand and contract under high temperatures reducing stress and increasing the longevity of the rotor and related components.
- Brake Lines: Uses factory brake lines
- Position: Rear
- Brake Pads Included: Yes
- Brake Pad Compound: Ferodo FM1000, daily driving, occasional track use
- Compatible With Factory ABS: Yes
- Compatible With Factory Traction Control: Yes
- Compatible With Factory Master Cylinder: Yes
- Minimum Wheel Diameter Required: 19"
- Click To View Clearance Diagram
- Shipping Dimensions: 2 Boxes: 31.125 x 6.125 x 18.500"
- Shipping Weight: 70 bs.
- Country Of Origin: Italy
- Warranty: Unspecified
- Quantity: Sold as a set
- Availability: Drop-ships direct from the manufacturer
|Grand Sport Coupe w/Carbon Ceramic Brakes||2017-2019|
|Grand Sport Convertible w/Carbon Ceramic Brakes||2017-2019|
|Grand Sport Coupe w/Iron Brakes||2017-2019|
|Grand Sport Convertible w/Iron Brakes||2017-2019|
|Z06 Coupe w/Carbon Ceramic Brakes||2015-2019|
|Z06 Convertible w/Carbon Ceramic Brakes||2015-2019|
|Z06 Coupe w/Iron Brakes||2015-2019|
|Z06 Convertible w/Iron Brakes||2015-2019|