2014-19 Corvette Forgeline SE1 1-Piece Forged Monoblock Wheels
The Forgeline SE1 is a fully-forged one-piece monoblock wheel. Utilizing much of the technology of our very successful GA1R wheel, including “I-beamed” spoke technology, the concave design of the SE1 looks great and allows plenty of room for caliper clearance and extreme brake fitment. The one-piece monoblock forging and I-beamed spokes yield a wheel that is lightweight, extremely stiff and has excellent fatigue strength.
The SE1 is machined from a single forging of 6061-T6 aluminum. Forgeline SE1 wheels are available in exact replacement sizes for 2014-19 Corvette C7 Stingray, Z51, Grand Sport, Z06, and ZR1.
- One-piece forged monoblock construction w/concave profile
- I-beamed spoke technology
- Strong chamfered machining details
- Lightweight, strong, and excellent fatigue strength
- Hub centric design with generous brake clearance
- Forged 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Includes valve stems & machined to use your factory C7 wheel center caps
- Available in ANY color and ANY finish (click here to see our color & finish options). Our most popular colors are: High Tech Machined, Satin Black Powder Coat, Satin Bronze Powder Coat, Silver Powder Coat, Brushed Aluminum Clear, or Full Polished.
- Installation Notes: Offset & backspacing is the same as factory production C7 Corvette wheels. Does not include wheel weights, lug nuts, TPMS sensor, or mounting & balancing. If wheel weights are required, use tape-on wheel weights on the inside for a cleaner look that won't damage your finish. Cleaning with soap and water is preferred. Wheels are not returnable once mounted.
- Shipping Dimensions: 23"x"23"x15" (4 boxes)
- Shipping Weight: 100 lbs.
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Warranty: Limited 3-year manufacturer
- Quantity: Set of 4
- Availability: Built to order. Please allow 3-4 weeks for manufacturing plus shipping
|Stingray Coupe Z51||2014-2019|
|Stingray Convertible Z51||2014-2019|
|Grand Sport Coupe||2017-2019|
|Grand Sport Convertible||2017-2019|