2014-19 Corvette Forgeline GS1 1-Piece Forged Monoblock Wheels
If you want to use the same wheel that has carried many top-level professional road racing teams to victory, but prefer a slightly less aggressive posture that is perhaps a bit more friendly for your street-driven sports car, then the GS1 is made for you!
Based on our extremely successful GS1R wheels (which was originally designed for professional racing teams competing in the IMSA Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge Grand Sport (GS) class), the Forgeline GS1 combines the latest in advanced wheel technology, including one piece forged monoblock construction, motorsport engineered design, and I-beamed spokes. And just like the GS1R, the GS1 is engineered to withstand the rigors of top-level endurance racing with a 2100 lb street tire load rating and exceptional deflection stiffness.
Though made from the same forgings and similar design as our race-winning GS1R (including the distinctive smooth chamfered outer edge), the GS1 forgoes the GS1R’s aggressive open-lug center area for a more traditional (perhaps “gentlemanly”) center design that accommodates our standard press-in aluminum center cap.
The GS1 is machined from a single forging of 6061-T6 aluminum. Forgeline GS1 wheels are available in exact replacement sizes for 2014-19 Corvette C7 Stingray, Z51, Grand Sport, Z06, and ZR1.
- One-piece forged monoblock construction w/concave profile
- Directional 10-spoke design with separate left and right wheels ensure consistency in directional rotation
- Extended spoke length w/hidden lug holes, I-beamed spoke technology that spans along the lip
- Very lightweight, strong, and excellent fatigue strength
- Hub centric design with generous brake clearance
- Forged 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Includes valve stems & machined to use your factory C7 wheel center caps
- Available in ANY color and ANY finish (click here to see our color & finish options). Our most popular colors are: High Tech Machined, Satin Black Powder Coat, Satin Bronze Powder Coat, Silver Powder Coat, Brushed Aluminum Clear, or Full Polished.
- Installation Notes: Offset & backspacing is the same as factory production C7 Corvette wheels. Does not include wheel weights, lug nuts, TPMS sensor, or mounting & balancing. If wheel weights are required, use tape-on wheel weights on the inside for a cleaner look that won't damage your finish. Cleaning with soap and water is preferred. Wheels are not returnable once mounted.
- Shipping Dimensions: 23"x"23"x15" (4 boxes)
- Shipping Weight: 100 lbs.
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Warranty: Limited 3-year manufacturer
- Quantity: Set of 4
- Availability: Built to order. Please allow 3-4 weeks for manufacturing plus shipping
|Stingray Coupe Z51||2014-2019|
|Stingray Convertible Z51||2014-2019|
|Grand Sport Coupe||2017-2019|
|Grand Sport Convertible||2017-2019|