2014-19 C7 Corvette American Racing Mid-Length Headers w/Severe Duty Cats, No Tuning Required
Vendor: American Racing Headers
For C7 we offer a second, more emissions friendly option aptly named our 1-3/4" mid-length header system. Our mid-length kit allows you to reuse the secondary set of factory cats. Our objective with this system is to improve performance yet eliminate the possibility of an engine light (without a tune). The kit is a direct bolt-in made entirely in the US using 304 S/S throughout. Expect a quick and easy install with Grade 8 hardware and Flat Out Racing gaskets.
- Adds up to 18-22 rear wheel horsepower (NO tuning required)
- The best-fitting header that maximizes ground clearance
- The finest quality materials backed by the industry's best warranty and customer service
- 100% USA sourced T-304 mandrel-bent stainless steel with TIG welds
- 1-3/4" or 2" 18 gauge primary tube diameter with ported inlets
- 3/8" inch surface ground laser-cut flanges, ball and socket connections eliminate leaks
- NASCAR style merge collectors with scavenger spikes for unbeatable performance
- Includes X-pipe with severe duty 49 state legal 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters
- ARP grade 8 header bolts, flat out racing gaskets, Torca clamps, and 02 extensions
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Warranty: Limited lifetime manufacturer
- Quantity: Sold as a kit
- Availability: Ships directly from American Racing Headers to you
- Not legal for use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles. For off-road use only. The use of long tube headers with aftermarket cats, h-pipe, x-pipe, crossover pipes with or without aftermarket cats or aftermarket cats are illegal for installation and use on emission-legal vehicles when operated on public streets or highways. They can only be legally used while participating in sanctioned motorsports racing events.
- Some or all of these parts may not comply with federal, state, province, and/or local laws, ordinances, and regulations. The buyer takes all responsibility to ensure that any modifications or upgrades that have done conform to all applicable laws and regulations for road use, especially pertaining to safety and emissions. Nowicki Autosport is not responsible for buyer not complying with federal, state, province, and/or local laws, ordinances, and regulations. This policy shall be in force for all past, current, and future purchases from Nowicki Autosport. Nowicki Autosport will not ship ANY non-CARB compliant products to California or New York where California or New York requires products to be CARB certified.
|Stingray Coupe Z51||2014-2019|
|Stingray Convertible Z51||2014-2019|
|Grand Sport Coupe||2017-2019|
|Grand Sport Convertible||2017-2019|