1997-04 C5 Corvette DEI Trans Tunnel Plate Heat Shield System
Vendor: Design Engineering, Inc.
A well known and longtime problem with many Corvettes is the amount of heat transferred into and through the console. DEI has the solution to dramatically reduce the amount of heat transferred to the Corvette C5 Transmission Tunnel Reinforcement Plates and into the interior of the vehicle. This shield reduces the negative effects of in-cabin excessive high temperatures and improves the experience of driving a Corvette. Fits ALL C5 Corvettes.
- Reduce console & interior temperatures, improves driver comfort
- A MUST HAVE item for warmer climates, aftermarket headers, forced induction, and/or track/racing use
- Not affected by wind, water or other harsh conditions
- Precision die cut for a perfect fit & ease of installation
- No need to remove the trans tunnel plate
- Peel backing, align into position & press into place
- Extremely lightweight
- Rated at 2000 F
- Made in the USA
- Click To View Installation Instructions
- Shipping Dimensions: 13 x 13 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Warranty: Limited 90-day
- Quantity: Sold as a system
- Availability: Ships direct from the manufacturer
|Fixed Roof Coupe||1999-2000|