2020-22 C8 Corvette Concept8 Bespoke Carbon Fiber Targa Bar
Vendor: Nowicki Autosport
Nowicki Autosport has added a new Concept8 carbon fiber Targa bar to its expanding range of C8 Corvette carbon fiber accessories, which also includes Stingray-insignia deck lid and door badges (sold separately).
“The new Concept8 authentic carbon fiber Targa bar adds visual distinction to any C8 Corvette coupe,” said Jeff Nowicki, Nowicki Autosport founder.
Nowicki Autosport’s new carbon fiber Targa bar directly replaces your original Targa bar. It uses your OE mounting points and re-uses your OE Torx fasteners. Manufactured from OE-grade lightweight 3K twill carbon fiber and vinyl-ester-infused resin, the Nowicki C8 Targa bar features exceptional strength and appearance characteristics.
Each Bespoke cover is clear-tinted to match the OE carbon fiber; and it is hand-polished for a deep, rich luster. Nowicki Autosport is the ONLY manufacturer offering a clearcoat tint that matches the OE carbon fiber components. The Targa bar, P/N NAD-C8CFTB, carries a suggested retail price of $695.
- Lightweight carbon fiber version of your OE Targa bar
- Installs re-using your OE factory mounting hardware
- Genuine 3K carbon fiber twill matches factory OE carbon fiber pattern
- Vinyl-ester infused resin provides exceptional strength & appearance characteristics
- BASF UV stabilized automotive clear is hand polished for a deep, rich luster
- Designed, engineered, & manufactured in USA by former GM design staff employee & Corvette racer Jeff Nowicki
- Installation Instructions: Attaches to original mounting locations re-using OE fasteners
- Shipping Dimensions: 8"x8"x48"
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Warranty: Limited lifetime structural
- Quantity: Sold individually
- Availability: Please allow approximately 3-4 weeks for manufacturing plus shipping for delivery.
|Stingray Coupe Only