2014-19 Corvette DEI Engine Oil Cooler Line Heat Shield
Vendor: Design Engineering, Inc.
Cranking out a healthy 650 hip and 650 lb.-ft. isn't without great risks of failure from overheating important internal parts on the C7 Corvette Z06. One such area is the placement of the Z06 oil cooler lines in close proximity to the catalytic converter which produces 1200+ degrees - the equivalent of lava - and one of the hottest parts on the Z06 - especially on the racetrack being pushed to its limits. The DEI Oil Cooler Heat Shroud is designed to easily wrap around the oil cooler lines without disconnecting the lines, making installation simple and easy. The result is greatly reducing harmful radiant heat from soaking into the oil cooler lines. Fits ALL C7 Corvette models.
- Protect your Corvette's engine while pushing it to its limits by reducing engine oil temperature
- A MUST HAVE item for warmer climates, aftermarket headers, forced induction, and/or track/racing use
- Helps prevent going into "Limp Mode" due to engine oil overheating
- Hook & loop design installs without oil cooler line removal or disconnection
- Rated at 2000 F
- 2" x 2.5" x 18" design
- Made in the USA
- Click To View Installation Instructions
- Shipping Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.4 x 10.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Warranty: Limited 90-day
- Quantity: Each
- Availability: Ships direct from the manufacturer
|Stingray Coupe Z51||2014-2019|
|Stingray Convertible Z51||2014-2019|
|Grand Sport Coupe||2017-2019|
|Grand Sport Convertible||2017-2019|