2014-19 Corvette DEI Catalytic Converter Titanium Heat Shield System
Vendor: Design Engineering, Inc.
Chevrolet located the engine oil cooler and oil filter on the C7 Corvette close to the driver side catalytic converter causing heat transfer into the engine oil. Possibly making the ECM send the car into limp mode. By installing our converter heat shield, we block this heat transfer and prevent the oil temperature from rising. Fits ALL C7 Corvette models.
- Protect your Corvette's engine while pushing it to its limits by reducing engine oil temperature
- A MUST HAVE item for warmer climates, aftermarket headers, forced induction, and/or track/racing use
- Helps prevent going into "Limp Mode" due to engine oil overheating
- Dual layer design - Outer layer is hi-temp Titanium, Inner layer is 89% silica to handle extreme heat
- Easy installation with stainless steel locking ties (included)
- Rated at 2000 F
- Size is 14"x6"
- Includes four 20" locking ties and a free locking tie tool
- Made in the USA
- Click To View Installation Instructions
- Shipping Dimensions: 6.6 x 9.2 x 3.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Warranty: Limited 90-day
- Quantity: Each
- Availability: Ships direct from the manufacturer
|Stingray Coupe Z51||2014-2019|
|Stingray Convertible Z51||2014-2019|
|Grand Sport Coupe||2017-2019|
|Grand Sport Convertible||2017-2019|