2014-19 Corvette Nowicki/Hotchkis Adjustable Stabilizer Bar Set
Vendor: Hotchkis Sport Suspension
The C7 Corvette Stingray is an incredible car with notable handling capability. Installing our new adjustable Sport Sway Bar System takes your C7 Corvette, Z51, and Z06 to a new handling dimension. Spirited street cruising and competitive track driving are even more enjoyable due to improved cornering performance, driver feedback, and traction. We worked with the Hotchkis Sport Suspension team to develop this street and track Stabilizer Bar combination for ultimate performance improvement. Besides the very noticeable street driving improvement, they work extremely well in autocross, road course, and open road-racing applications. Our 32mm lightweight hollow Chromalloy front Sway Bar is 35% stiffer than stock for reduced roll, increased grip, and quicker steering response. Our 33mm hollow rear Sway Bar is three positions incrementally adjustable to settings from +20% to +70% stiffer than stock for increased roll stiffness, allowing easier corner entry rotation and faster drive off, thus resulting in higher corner exit speeds. Our lightweight hollow Sport Sway Bars are formed on our unique CNC bender for precision, powder-coated gloss black for durability and we include our premium smooth operating high durometer polyurethane bushings. Stock end-links are retained to maintain a quiet ride on the street. For track use, our premium adjustable rod-end End Link kits are available separately.
Go ahead and install our Sport Sway Bar System on your C7 Corvette and reach that next handling dimension.
- Maintains excellent ride quality, excellent turn-in response, cornering, & reduces body roll
- CNC bent for a precise fit
- Includes high durometer polyurethane bushings
- Gloss black powder coated for durability
- Best performing adjustable C7 Corvette sway bars on the market
- Lightweight hollow 32mm" front & 33mm" rear Chromalloy steel sway bars
- Front 35% stiffer than stock Z51 & rear 5% / 25% / 50% stiffer than stock Z51
- Front 55% stiffer than stock Z06 & rear 20% / 42% / 70% stiffer than stock Z06
- For optimum performance on track days, upgrade to our front/rear heim style end links - P/N NAD-SBHEL
- Click To View Installation Instructions
- Shipping Dimensions: 6"x18"x58"
- Shipping Weight: 27lbs.
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Warranty: Limited lifetime manufacturer
- Quantity: Sold as a set
- Availability: Drop-ships direct from the manufacturer
|Stingray Coupe Z51||2014-2019|
|Stingray Convertible Z51||2014-2019|
|Grand Sport Coupe||2017-2019|
|Grand Sport Convertible||2017-2019|