2010-2015 5th Gen Camaro SS/ZL1 Hotchkis Stage 3 Total Vehicle Suspension System
Vendor: Hotchkis Sport Suspension
Designed for maximum performance 5th Gen Camaro's headed for autocross and track days the Hotchkis Sport Suspension Race Pack is a tuned balanced complete suspension solution for the Gen 5 Camaro. Born on the track and engineered for razor-sharp handling performance the Race Pack improves steering response and stability eliminates under steer and subframe movement and allows for precise driver control. Starting up front the system includes a strong lightweight Strut Tower Brace designed to clear Magnuson superchargers.
To improve vehicle feel and offer a more aggressive stance 1 in. lowered coil sport springs with performance rates are utilized.
To control body roll Hotchkis Competition Sway Bars are included a high-strength tubular 1.25 in. front bar and three-way adjustable 1.375 in. rear bar allow you to dial-in the way the car responds to throttle steer and driver input. High-quality 3-piece lined end links are included for both front and rear.
The Hotchkis Chassis Max undercar brace ties the rear subframe to the uni-body reducing wheel hop and subframe movement. This brace features Hotchkis exclusive aerodynamic extruded aluminum tubing for maximum weight savings and excellent ground clearance. All necessary hardware and complete installation instructions are included.
Kit Includes Lightweight 1.25 in. tubular front bar. 210% stiffer than stock SS. Lightweight 1 3/8 in. adjustable tubular rear bar +500 630 800% stiffer than stock SS. Greasable polyurethane bushings mounts. End links feature highest quality 3-piece PTFE lined heim joints with high articulation spacers and CNC machined aluminum Sleeves with wrench flats. 1 in. Lowered sport coil springs with high-performance rates F.210lbs/in R.440 lbs/in.
NOTE: Chassis Max Strut Brace designed to clear Magnuson supercharger systems. Chassis Max underbody brace manufactured from Hotchkis exclusive extruded aluminum arrow tubing. All Necessary Grade 10.9 hardware. Fits V-8 2010-2015 Camaros ONLY. NOT for V-6 models!
- 1 in. lowered sport coil springs w/ performance rates,F.210lbs/in,R.440 lbs/in
- Reduces subframe flex and wheel hop
- Lightweight 1.25 in. tubular front bar, 1 3/8 in. adjustable tubular rear bar
- Durable gloss black powder coat finish
- Chassis Max strut brace designed to clear Magnuson supercharger systems
- Direct bolt-on installation
- Greasable polyurethane bushings, mounts
- Designed, engineered, & track tested in the USA by former GM design staff employee & Corvette racer Jeff Nowicki
- Concept7 won 2 prestigious SEMA GM design awards in 2013
- NOTE: Will NOT fit Camaros equipped with factory FE4 suspension or V-6 Camaros
- Shipping Dimensions: 22.6" x 10.7" x 7.5" Multiple Boxes
- Shipping Weight: 92 lbs.
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Warranty: Limited lifetime manufacturer
- Quantity: Sold as a set
- Availability: Drop-ships direct from the manufacturer
|Camaro SS Coupe||2010-2015|
|Camaro SS Convertible||2010-2015|
|Camaro ZL1 Coupe||2012-2015|
|Camaro ZL1 Convertible||2012-2015|