2005-13 C6 Corvette Hotchkis Adjustable Stabilizer Bar Set
Vendor: Hotchkis Sport Suspension
Corvette C6/ZO6 sport sway bar set with a hollow tube bar that measures 1.25-inches in front and 1.125-inches in the rear and are 20% stiffer than stock in front and are adjustable from +30% to -15% stiffer in the rear. The result is dramatically improved cornering potential chassis balance and steering response. Besides offering exceptional handling improvements for street driving Hotchkis sway bars work extremely well in autocross road course and open road racing applications. The lightweight hollow sway bars are formed on a CNC machine powder coated gloss black for durability and come with special high durometer dry lube impregnated rubber bushings. Stock end links are retained to maintain a quiet ride on the street. Thanks to added adjustability the new Hotchkis C6 sway bar package reduces body roll increases vehicle control and adds a new level of driver feedback and control to any late-model Corvette even razor-sharp Z06 and Z51 models. Lightweight durable 1-1/4 in. tubular steel front sway bar 20% Stiffer than Z51 and ZO6. Lightweight durable 1-1/8 in. adjustable tubular steel rear sway bar stiffness increase on Z51 +15% +45% +80%. Stiffness increase on ZO6 -15% Same +30%.
- Maintains excellent ride quality, excellent turn-in response, cornering, & reduces body roll
- CNC bent for a precise fit
- Includes high durometer polyurethane bushings
- Gloss black powder coated for durability
- Best performing adjustable C6 Corvette sway bars on the market
- Lightweight hollow 1.25" front & 1.125" rear Chromalloy steel sway bars
- 20% stiffer than stock in front & adjustable from +30% to -15% stiffer in the rear
- For optimum performance on track days, upgrade to our front/rear heim style end links - P/N NAD-SBHEL
- Click To View Installation Instructions
- Shipping Dimensions: 58"x18"x6"
- Shipping Weight: 28lbs.
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Warranty: Limited lifetime manufacturer
- Quantity: Sold as a set
- Availability: Drop-ships direct from the manufacturer
|Grand Sport Coupe||2010-2013|
|Grand Sport Convertible||2010-2013|